Why we like it
Our June wine 6 pack officially launches today and offers such ridiculous value for money. This month we are going on a tour to flavour town with a delicious jaunt through Europe, specifically the countries of France and Portugal.
From the full-bodied Sauvignon Blancs from the Loire valley, the rich, Shiraz-like Monastrell grape from Portugal (a must try), to the deep and opulent Chateau Bel Air from Bordeaux we have a great sixer here that is gearing you up for a cold and blustery Perth winter.
We think its probably the best 6 pack deal in Australia:
– Salvard Sauvignon Blanc 2019
– Casa de Passarella Rose 2019
– Al Muvedre Monastrell 2019
– Chateau Bel Air Bordeaux Superiore 2019
– Francois Roumieux Cote du Rhone 2018
– Domaine D’ourea Tire Bouchon 2019